 Dear LEGO / 5297 (-5)
  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

(...) Apparently so - just noticed the other day that they are back on North America S@H. Though for some reason they have the Safety Warning attached to the listing unlike other baseplates of the same size. And here I just broke down and ordered (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Yah, but i was wondering, or secretly hopping that it'd reach mass retail in the U.S. and Canada! I recall now that it might have been pushed back a year in our market... What i'd really like are some definitive answers regarding product (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) That's too funny... lol I like how you felt the need to justify that! That made me smile. Well done. :-) --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Did i mention the MB Dragon’s line somewhere?!? (I don't think i linked to it?) Actually i was referring to their new 'Pyrate' line and how they reinvented the minifig that really got my attention. Interestingly enough though, the Dragon line (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shop AT Home

(...) I have seen this as well. What are they up to? Is it simply a malfunction, or is there an overhaul/big change in progress? Orion (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact