 Dear LEGO / 5297 (-10)
  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

(...) Apparently so - just noticed the other day that they are back on North America S@H. Though for some reason they have the Safety Warning attached to the listing unlike other baseplates of the same size. And here I just broke down and ordered (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Yah, but i was wondering, or secretly hopping that it'd reach mass retail in the U.S. and Canada! I recall now that it might have been pushed back a year in our market... What i'd really like are some definitive answers regarding product (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) That's too funny... lol I like how you felt the need to justify that! That made me smile. Well done. :-) --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Did i mention the MB Dragon’s line somewhere?!? (I don't think i linked to it?) Actually i was referring to their new 'Pyrate' line and how they reinvented the minifig that really got my attention. Interestingly enough though, the Dragon line (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shop AT Home

(...) I have seen this as well. What are they up to? Is it simply a malfunction, or is there an overhaul/big change in progress? Orion (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shop AT Home

Hi, Since saturday morning , after I've seen the New Technic sets availaible here in Europe, the online LEGO shop for Europe is down (all the price 0.0 - all sets "not available"). No warning messages on the site. No news send to customers in the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Surely you include LEGO's new "Lil' Pirates" line, or whatever it's called, in your critique? One of the new Pirates Jr. ships has only 140 pieces. (...) You're showing your age, Kirby! I don't think that multi-hued pics and graphics bother (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Just for reference, the Dragon Eggs sets are marketed as what they are--a Dragon figure in an egg, with no claims of included bricks. The Dragons typically have a four-stud arrangement on their backs to accommodate a seated minifig. Other sets (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: MegaBloks

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Noeckel wrote: snip (...) According to Jake, Vikings will be available from Shop at Home in North America. These sets just became available on many European SAH's and will probably be at US SAH soon. I do agree that not (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) I agree, the dragons themselves are, well, sculptured giant-figs. They aren't bricks. (...) Well, MB hasn't figured out more isn't better for the palette. Instead of having a global palette with, say, two dozen colors in it (which LEGO even (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact