 Dear LEGO / 5260
  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) I just chatted with Jarid and the EU Commerce team. Looks like the pricing is acutally correct. In this bundle, there are 7 sets. (Two locomotives and 5 car boxes) Each wagon and the loco are priced at 299,75 DKK each, so 7 x 299,75 is 2098,25 (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) Hi Jake, It seems that I am not able to express myself clear enough in english, sorry about that. I will try once again: The problem is that the price on the set K10022 was always 1784 DKK, and therefore it in my opinion not an sale, but as (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  RE: On sale or not n sale

The same is true in the UK See (URL) the text "It is also against the law for a shop to pretend that goods have been reduced from a higher price to a lower one." It also used to be the case (and I still think it is) that goods had to be on display (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) So to makes sure I understand, you concern is ONLY the use of the words "on sale" rather than "special bundle price"? (...) To be clear, there is NOT a new product involved here. All 7 sets are the exact same things you can buy separately. (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: On sale or not n sale

(...) Yes, I'm sure there is a language difference, but here in Sweden it's just like in Denmark: You are not allowed to say "on sale" unless you are selling a product that has been sold before at a higher price (The 'normal' price). The "on sale" (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: On sale or not on sale

(...) If the words "On sale" were not present I would not be concerned, that is right. (...) I am aware of that, I was calling it a K10022 set, calling it a bundle is a bether word. (...) I do not agree with you on this one. You say: "The lower (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego)