 Dear LEGO / 5152 (-5)
  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Here is where I have the issue--to *you* it's the worst decision the company ever made. Along with the original letter inferring in the english translation that this petition was from 'all' AFOL's (a problem with translation so we're told now, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Bwahahahaha! I wonder if I should write an open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company asking him to burn this letter you are sending and this whole color issue so Lugnet once more can be about creativity. Who'd sign that? I left this place about a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) And we also have a letter of support. Some AFOLs think it's the worst decision LEGO has ever made, while others support LEGO and their right to make decisions about their own products, even if they disagree with them. (...) If opinions are (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Civil War!

In lugnet.color, Richard Noeckel wrote: [snip - just go back and read it] Alright! At last, some clear sense in this morasse! My legions of Bionicle mutant toa heroes stand ready for battle! They are through with being put down. Their patience is (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Peter Howkins (26), London, United Kingdom, 200ukp in 2003, 50ukp in 2004 (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact