 Dear LEGO / 5097 (-10)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree to petition the LEGO Company to bring back Classic Grey, Classic Brown, and Classic Dark Grey. I also agree with the request to purge "New" Grey (aka "Bley"), with Classic Grey being returned to the fold as the "main" shade of grey used in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the letter and sign it. Terry Prosper Montreal, Quebec (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

This letter is offensive in that it attempts to usurp the label AFOL and turn it into a special interest group with a particular agenda. Not all AFOL's agree with the postitions taken and by implying they do this letter is deceitful. If I wrote a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) So, out of curiosity: 1) Knowing just what you know, would you have made the color change? 2) Would you change the colors back? Personally: 1) No. I wouldn't have. There would have to be some pretty big undisclosed reasons for me to vote yes. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) Probably for the same reasons they aren't still producing the old colors alongside the new. Just because Jake managed to get a small batch through the system doesn't mean the same button can be pushed again and again at the same costs. Since (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I will NOT sign that letter. Feel free to send along the following though; Dear Lego company, I too am an AFOL, and the above letter may let you believe that ALL AFOLs' feel this way. This is not so. I for one do agree with the statement that many (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I'm going to comment here, since those who disagree with the letter have already ignored the request to discuss its content in another thread. I can't believe you are seriously asking why TLC should make more of the old-color bulk packs, when (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I DISAGREE with the contents of this letter. I do not support sending such a letter to the LEGO company. John Guerquin (30), Toronto, Canada, $1k per year in 2003, $2k in 2004. LEGO fan for 27 years, who will continue purchasing LEGO products. (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

Hello! Since most of you ignored the simple request not to discuss in THIS thread but in this: (URL) anyway, it doesn't matter anymore if I chime in here. (...) So hopefully the new CEO is older than the LEGO Company so he is able to know how to run (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company (alternate)

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: -snip- Disagree, and offer a more simple letter instead: "Dear LEGO: Changing basic colors that have been around for many years was a very foolish thing to do. Please, PLEASE don't do anything that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact