 Dear LEGO / 5097
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:17:59 GMT

I agree to petition the LEGO Company to bring back Classic Grey, Classic Brown,
and Classic Dark Grey.

I also agree with the request to purge "New" Grey (aka "Bley"), with Classic
Grey being returned to the fold as the "main" shade of grey used in LEGO System.

With regards to "New" Brown (aka "Bloun") or "New" Dark Grey (aka "Dark Bley"),
so long as *Classic* Brown and *Classic* Dark Grey are brought back, *and*
returned to the fold as the "main" shades of brown and dark grey in System, I do
*not* see any urgent need to purge "New" Brown and "New" Dark Grey.

("Bley" still needs to die, however.)

Sincerely,
Franklin W. Cain