 Dear LEGO / 4972 (-5)
  Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369

Dear LEGO, I recently bought the 8369 Dirt Crusher RC. It's a great car in many ways, fast, strong and fun to drive on allmost any terrain. Though I'm not compleatley happy with it. Why? Becous the range of the controller is rediculusly short. I can (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) The baseplates aren't attached. Also, I've never heard about 4522. Brand Retail is still selling 4509s. -Brian (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) I don't have one of those tables but it looks to me like the entire corner section is molded in 1 piece. ROSCO (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) Hmmm 4509 shows as Sold Out on the S@H web site (not that I really wanted one anyway). The LUGNET Guide entry for 4509 says that 4522 is the 2004 replacement, but 4522 does not show on LUGNET or S@H. In any case, I'm glad to see that they make (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

Well, they do make them in blue, red, and yellow as seen in this set: (URL) emailed them with the same request but didn't get a response. Corey (no relation to Ray) :) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact