 Dear LEGO / 4972 (-10)
  Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369

Dear LEGO, I recently bought the 8369 Dirt Crusher RC. It's a great car in many ways, fast, strong and fun to drive on allmost any terrain. Though I'm not compleatley happy with it. Why? Becous the range of the controller is rediculusly short. I can (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) The baseplates aren't attached. Also, I've never heard about 4522. Brand Retail is still selling 4509s. -Brian (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) I don't have one of those tables but it looks to me like the entire corner section is molded in 1 piece. ROSCO (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

(...) Hmmm 4509 shows as Sold Out on the S@H web site (not that I really wanted one anyway). The LUGNET Guide entry for 4509 says that 4522 is the 2004 replacement, but 4522 does not show on LUGNET or S@H. In any case, I'm glad to see that they make (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors

Well, they do make them in blue, red, and yellow as seen in this set: (URL) emailed them with the same request but didn't get a response. Corey (no relation to Ray) :) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  X-Large baseplates in other colors

Dear Lego, Please consider making the Extra-Large baseplate (#628) in other colors. Colors which immediately come to mind are... Blue, Tan, White, Black and Brown. This could be a one time special production run, packaged one of each color as a set (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

A few days ago, in this thread: (URL) mentioned the large group order that we (my co-workers & I) do every year about this time. This was our third annual and largest order yet. I'm not sure how many other people do this in their office/workplace or (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

And what is worse/will keep prices up for LEGO in Canada, is that alot of the wholesale prices we have to pay seem to be set at 1.5 of USD prices, so very high. Some are coming down, but not nearly as far as the currency has come down. So LEGO in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) I think I have to back Kevin on this one. Major international corporations charge a fixed exchange rate. This is an acceptable Accounting Practise. However, I would look back at year end (or whenever the audit would take place) and question (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) I'm going to have to disagree with your logic here. Main Street came out last year at an exchange rate of 1.31 (85Cdn vs 65US) and the Canadian dollar is doing MUCH better than last year. Why suddenly 1.50 versus 1.31, or the current ACTUAL (...) (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact