 Dear LEGO / 4942 (-5)
  Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)

Why does the release date keep getting pushed back in the US? When I pre-ordered mine, the shipping date was November 11, 2004. Then it got pushed back to November 24th. Now it says it will ship by december 8th! What going on? -Juan (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) Now this may sound naive, but: WHY do you (and so many with you) object to production in China? I have seen some very good quality coming from over there (Atlas model trains comes to mind). I realy don't know why China would be a worse place (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Can we help?

Hello! (...) I wouldn't think less, either, because it's almost impossible. And I wouldn't buy less than I already do because I almost don't buy any new products due to some (Attention! Bad word following!) colour change. But as a citizen of the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) As an AFOL who complains long and loud about TLC actions that I disagree with, I feel I have a duty to chime in here: I will not think less of TLC for moving production to China, and I will not buy less from TLC if they move production to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) And some of us go out of our way to find toys that are NOT produced in China. Sometimes, that's dang difficult, but I for one think it's worth the extra effort. JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact