 Dear LEGO / 4907 (-5)
  Re: wishin' on a BIG star

(...) YES!!!! I am in love with my new MAGENTA flowers :D Good to see a new flower colour (the standard flowers that go on the green stems). How about violet and purples and orange flowers??? (...) Orange and Yellow bottles, cartons and jars etc!!! (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Copyright question

(...) Well, since you asked so nicely.... ;) Sorry I missed this the first time around. I get so much email and try to read so many postings that I don't get to process as much as I would like. First off, let me say that my book was as much about (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.publish)

  Copyright question

Nearly four months ago I sent an email to Jake McKee about his book 'Getting started with Lego trains'. Part of the email was about errors in the book, but I also asked this question: What's the status of the pictures of original Lego sets? I don't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  4032 Promotional Plane - playability problems

Dear LEGO, If you decide to produce more 4032 sets please consider not using click hinges on the 4x4 chamfered roof pieces of the plane. When opening or closing the airplane, it repeatedly breaks apart the window pieces from the roof. While I like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Please hire Ben

Dear Lego, Please hire Reinard "Ben" Beneke as a permenant designer or draft him for some sets under the MOC line. His creative designs really shine and remind me of the classic Lego sets of the 80's. Some recent examples: Locomotives, passenger (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact