 Dear LEGO / 490
Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:40:06 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

2.  The selection of parts.  It's as though someone at TLG read my mind.
There are some excellent and useful parts in this bucket.  Not the least of
these are the 1x1 grey cylinders, the larger black tires for 2x2 hubs, the
4x10 brick plate, the large number of slopes and inverse slopes, and of
course the plates.  You can never have enough plates.  The selection of
parts seems well suited for the construction of either vehicles or small
town buildings.  What more could you ask for?

Well, I could ask for some other dang color of plates!  I am SOOOO sick of
BLUE or RED plates in every bucket.  Can't they create a bucket that has
BLACK or WHITE plates in it?  Please?

Well, you DID ask ;-)

At least the 4291 tub seems to be available in CA - I haven't seen it yet
here in CA (the state).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/