 Dear LEGO / 482
Re: High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:09:55 GMT

They actually did that a few years ago. The FreeStyle 'big red bucket'
4128 came with a dark gray brick seperator. This bucket has several
macaroni bricks, two yellow baseplates, six of the large fence pieces
and some other interesting parts. Oh, it also has the green witch's hat.
:)  I still see this bucket every now and then in a store.

Ray

Allan Bedford wrote:

I was really thinking of the kid who gets this bucket and doesn't yet have
one.  I was thinking that it would be cheap (as in almost zero extra cost)
for LEGO to remedy this and pop one in each bucket.  Why feature it in the
idea book, but not in the bucket?  It's like putting Technic parts in the
models in the idea book, but asking you to go out and buy a Technic set.