 Dear LEGO / 483
482  |  484
Subject:
Idea for Parts replacement to be more efficient
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:45:12 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I recently ordered some replacement parts for some Playmobil Advent
calendars that I have. I wrote them an email, with sets and part numbers.
They emailed me back within a week , stating that they had processed my
request for parts and they would be arriving soon. I received them in four
days.

I found this to be a more efficient way of getting replacement parts than
having to call and dig through manuals with a rep. I feel like it takes up a
lot of my time and the reps time. Their time would be better spent actually
putting the parts packages together.

I wish you would instigate some type of replacement part service through
email. You could email that you were sending the parts or what payment, for
the parts, was necessary. If you want the parts requests to be in a certain
form you could always have a preformated parts form listed on your website.

I have really appreciated the ability to obtain lost parts from LEGO,
however the process seems to be rather cumbersome at times. I am sure that
it is very time consuming for LEGO.

Sincerely,

Rosemary Regner