 Dear LEGO / 484
483  |  485
Subject:
Catalog Points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 22:55:50 GMT

Dear TLG

I have an idea that would benefit both us the buyers/builders and you the
sellers/producers.
You ought to make the minicatalogs that come in sets worth something
for an order through Shop@Home.
For instance, someone wants to get a set that costs $6.50, they just
send in the appropriate amount of minicatalogs instead of money for
that set.
Price values could be something like this:
One-Sheet Foldout Flyers(from the smaller size sets) $.25
Minicatalogs(from the medium to larger size sets) $.50
That way we(the buyers) can have an incentive for buying your products,
and you can recycle the paper instead of it being thrown away. And even
having these catalogs worth the amounts I stated, it would still take a
fair amount of money to get a free set, so we wouldn't be able to get
a bunch of free sets within a short period of time.
I am speaking for myself, but I'm sure other Lego fan's would agree,
"This would be a cool incentive and more sets would be bought"

Sincerely
Ryan Dennett