 Dear LEGO / 487
    Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville! —Richard Franks
   (...) Roof tiles would be a start :) I still associate building houses with Lego (for some reason!), if sets and part packs were available then it wouldn't just be girls who would be enticed into the world of Lego. (...) What I think is horrid is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville! —Ray Sanders
   (...) Perhaps TLG has a case of Barbie-envy. One K-Mart toy manager even told me that they used to keep the Belville sets on the Barbie aisle. Also, don't forget that TLG used to make a 1688 'Lego System, specially for her' set. It came in a pink (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)