 Dear LEGO / 4857 (-5)
  just a silly question re: LEGO & AFOLS

Dear LEGO: Is there anything you learned about the AFOL market in the last few years that really surprised you, really 'knocked your socks off'? JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Non-Griping Letter With Gasp! Praise for Lego!

(...) Hi Marlon, For the greatest part, you are right of course. For me, sets are only a bunch of useful (or useless) parts. So, it doesn’t matter in which form LEGO put it in a box. And I can take it or leave it. Their only mistake was the change (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wishin' on a star

(...) Well, a lot of the pieces you showed would make sense to complete the Lego system. BUT we are talking of TLC, so waiting for a solution that would make sense is most propably a waste of time. Unless of course they would need one of the bricks (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: A Non-Griping Letter With Gasp! Praise for Lego!

(...) Thanx to everyone who replied! I'm glad to hear from those on both sides of the fence... After making my post I started thinking more about what Lugnet is for, and voicing likes and dislikes is amongst them... so I hope I didn't rub anyone the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) What you have to look at is the age ranges. Harry Potter, which is similar to older castle in complexity and use of parts, is 8+,7+,8+. Knights Kingdom is 5+,6+,7+. Its one step up from Jack Stone. If you want to compare the old castle stuff (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact