 Dear LEGO / 4803
Re: Tan Axle Pins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:25:14 GMT

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:48:12 GMT, "Keith Hui"
<buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> wrote:

To make this on-topic for dear-lego: Dear Lego, PLEASE bring back the 8448 so
the new generation of poor Technic fans (like me) can enjoy it! :)
Dear Lego,

If you're bringing back a Technic set, forget about sets that were in
the shops two years ago. Bring back the 8868 Airtech Claw Rig or the
8480 Space Shuttle.

Duq