 Dear LEGO / 4782 (-5)
  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) crying souund Ahui hears from the AFOLs crying souund Ahui hears from the AFOLs crying souund Ahui hears from the AFOLs crying souund Ahui hears from the AFOLs We live in a capalistic world and if the market is willing to pay such a price for (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

AFAIK, this seller, NinjaPrincess, is a woman who deals with bulk bought Lego which she sorts and resells. I vaguely recall her having bought some 20,000 copies of Final Duel IIs for $1 each for resale from some clearance/wholesale group. (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lame Parts contest (was Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down)

(...) I just went to Yahoo to see what was going on with that link and perhaps getting it reinstated. However, it seems that Yahoo no longer has free webpages for members. I did toss out the idea late last year for another run at the comp, but there (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Dunno about any of the others, but my entry was (URL) this>. Still together, too (mostly). T'was a fun little compo. I'd agree that nearly any part can be used in a creative and original way that has never even been thought of before... (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Ah, you must mean the (URL) Lame Parts> contest. (...) Don't forget the Throwbot discs... (...) Yeah, Allister did set up a webpage for the winners at one point, but the link he posted is dead. (...) It still pops up from time to time. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact