 Dear LEGO / 4747 (-5)
  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) (that was probably a Typo... :) A Pinata.... (URL) mache animal (usually) filled with candy/treats/prizes/etc... that you smack with a stick blind-folded Ben Medinets (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) Bionicle was TLC's #1 seller in 2003 and is trending to be #1 in 2004 as well. -Rich Admin -- BZPower.com Rich@BZPower.com (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?

(...) I agree with this assertion, sounds like Mel has raised people who think for themselves, not that she was influencing them. But I xfut to market theory because I have a tangential question... how much an hour do you guys (Troy, Mel, whoever (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) IMO They did lose because they were not selling ENOUGH, not because their prices were too lower to cover costs. There is always a possibility (no certainty) that lower price will generate higher sales. The cheap Bionicle stuff is the only (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) I never said that trendy toys don't sell well. In the case of GI Joe and Transformers, one has ebbed and flowed in and out of existence for several decades, while the other is on at least it's second return, the first of which was very short (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact