 Dear LEGO / 4597 (-5)
  Racers meets collectables

Dear LEGO (TLC, LD or LSI as appropriate): The next time you want to issue a collector set of minifigs (ala the NBA players), please consider something a little more relevant to certain rural provinces of the USA... namely NASCAR. A set of 24 NASCAR (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) $2 easy. It goes for $1.25 at BL but I'd still pay that extra $0.75. (...) LOL! (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

Looks to me that it's a good thing it's a common color so I can get a somewhat decent heap of it. Not that I don't prefer classic gray but if I'll need to restock a new/changed color I prefer if it's common. (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Better Pictures...

(...) But clever reuse of parts from different themes in new contexts is a long-time Lego staple! (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Better Pictures...

Thank you Lego! The more I see of these sets the easier it will be not to buy any of them. Bionicle parts have no business in true Technic sets. They are different themes and should be kept that way! Cutting corners by using those parts in sets like (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact