 Dear LEGO / 4597
4596  |  4598
Subject:
Racers meets collectables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:10:42 GMT

Dear LEGO (TLC, LD or LSI as appropriate):

The next time you want to issue a collector set of minifigs (ala the NBA
players), please consider something a little more relevant to certain rural
provinces of the USA...  namely NASCAR. A set of 24 NASCAR driver minifigs
(along with the various race cars, car haulers, garages, NASCAR speedways,
officials, media personalities, fans and other assorted persons) should provide
an ample supply of situations for sets. Add in the trading cards, and I assure
you that the large piles of unsold NBA sets that I am currently seeing will not
happen again.

Thanks, Ray Sanders

PS...  don't forget the six-packs ;)