 Dear LEGO / 4576
    New Grays and bulk bricks —John Heins
   Having seen the "new" grays for the first time, I'm not that annoyed with the "light" gray color. The variation is "cooler" than the old light gray but not that different. Just as older light grays exposed to sunlight take on a slightly "yellowish" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: New Grays and bulk bricks —Chris Phillips
   In lugnet.dear-lego, John Heins wrote: <snipped lots of stuff that I agree with...> (...) Actually, the prices LEGO charges in their by-weight locations have proven to be somewhat higher than the Pick-a-Brick cups, even if you don't pack the cups. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)