 Dear LEGO / 4517 (-5)
  So very Good!

~This is so good it hurts… (URL) need TLC to make more minifig sets like this: (URL) cavalry sets like this: (URL) not jus’ pile-on smack-loads of accessories and allow vast amounts of conversions to be had. Excellent job to the creator of these (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Problems with set 10124 Wright Flyer

Hello, I purchased set 10124 and assembled it over the weekend. Like some of the other comments I read here on lugnet, I found the model to be very flimsy and difficult to assemble. My main problem was with the wings. It was like the large (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Seems as rubbery as the tires I got with my 8446... maybe slightly more since they are new and clean ! Philo (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Ah, yes! My bad, sorry! (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) IIRC, there was some speculation about the material used for the tires, which seemed less "rubbery" in 8455 than similar tires in previous sets. Dave (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact