 Dear LEGO / 4517
4516  |  4518
Subject:
So very Good!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:49:02 GMT

~This is so good it hurts…

We need TLC to make more minifig sets like this:

and cavalry sets like this:

Why not jus’ pile-on smack-loads of accessories
and allow vast amounts of conversions to be had.
Excellent job to the creator of these MOC’s…the realism
captured honestly illustrates the ‘geared-up’ look of rangers
and mercenaries who carry a platoons-worth of equipment.

*If only TLC was generous enough to provide a few sets with
‘Oodles of accessories,’ these sets would probably sell better
than the standard minimalist-accessories sets even if they cost
a dollar or two more!

                Jus’ ta thought,

                                 --==Richard==--