 Dear LEGO / 4307 (-5)
  Re: Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean

(...) Dear LEGO, Although I liked the homepage described previously, I'm not thrilled with the new: "kid getting shot in the head" version. :-\ -Suz (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego.....

(...) Yes, it would be very nice indeed. But I'll end up seeing the boxes anyway no matter what since they'll be mine as soon as Lego is selling them :) I also very much liked having an inventory on the side of the boxes of the 3 new technic sets. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek! (lower price, perhaps?)

(...) I'm not normally one for 'me too' posts, though I'll make an exception in this case. I definately think this would be a great $30 set but would only be fair as a $50 set. (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek! (lower price, perhaps?)

(...) Awww....crap. LEGO, if you are listening, please lower the price! I'm not quite so enthusiastic about this set anymore... :-( Admiral Wells T-SEC / THDC Division (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: You're doin good, folks.

(...) Ah, I think I see what's going on now. I'd never actually looked at the table of contents in my 2003 Product book, but all four groups (Creator, Designer, Advanced Designer, & Inventor) are all included under the Make & Creat uber-theme. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact