 Dear LEGO / 4306
Re: dear lego.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 00:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allan Portillo wrote:
Dear lego

It would be so nice if you could grant us the honour of letting us here at
lugnet see box art for the two large technic sets (backhoe and fire truck) that
are being released this summer. I am dying to see some detailed pictures of both
sets and if they are indeed the final versions. I am also wondering if like the
3 smaller technic sets they have a parts list on the side of the box.

Yours faithfully

Allan

Yes, it would be very nice indeed.

But I'll end up seeing the boxes anyway no matter what since they'll be mine as
soon as Lego is selling them :)

I also very much liked having an inventory on the side of the boxes of the 3 new
technic sets.

Only 1 month and a week(maybe less) before they appear on S@H !!!

Cross posting to lugnet.dear-lego  (you probably wanted but forgot to do it)