 Dear LEGO / 4303
Re: You're doin good, folks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, William R. Ward wrote:
Probably because LEGO's internal name for the new line was "Make &
Create" and that was what they called it at BricksWest this year.

     Ah, I think I see what's going on now.  I'd never actually looked at the
table of contents in my 2003 Product book, but all four groups (Creator,
Designer, Advanced Designer, & Inventor) are all included under the Make & Creat
uber-theme.  I don't remember hearing that name used at all during my Toy Fair
visit, however, and it's not actually listed anywhere on the five pages that
show M&C sets (it is, however, listed on the "chapter" header page, but you have
to flip back one page to see it opposite the "Bob The Builder" page).