 Dear LEGO / 4297
Re: You're doin good, folks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Felix Greco wrote:
1)  Please keep the creator line strong.

     On a hunch, I think you're mixing up Creator with Designer.  Designer is
the group of seven themed sets (red cars, yellow construction vehicles,
blue/white aircraft, robots, animals, etc.), Advanced Designer is the group of
three larger, more detailed sets (blue boats, red aircraft, yellow land
vehicles), Inventor is the group of four sets based around movement (like the
yellow monkey), and Creator is just the two free-form buckets (one of which
contains the two Jack Stone-style maxifigs) which probably don't have much in
the way of instructions.