 Dear LEGO / 4296
Re: You're doin good, folks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 15:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Felix Greco wrote:
Dear LEGO company,

I'd like to thank you for the direction the company is going in these days.  I
almost lost hope a few years ago, for a number of reasons.  But lately, I find
your products are burning a hole in my wallet.  I'm also happy that you're
listening; between your participation at our conventions and interactions on the
internet, I feel like you actually care.

I'm very excited about what the future may hold.  Here are a few hopes I have:

1)  Please keep the creator line strong.  As an educator, adult fan, and
psychologist I think the creator line is the best TLC has to offer right now.

2) Please continue the mini-sets outside of the SW product line.  These sets are
a great value and a lot of fun.

3)  Please keep the communication strong between the company and your adult
fans.  As was once said, we are your "evangelists".  We inspire many parents and
children through our interactions and have a great deal to contribute.  Let's
keep the bond strong.

Keep up the good work.

Felix Greco
Loyal fan for over 27 years.