 Dear LEGO / 4297 (-5)
  Re: You're doin good, folks.

(...) On a hunch, I think you're mixing up Creator with Designer. Designer is the group of seven themed sets (red cars, yellow construction vehicles, blue/white aircraft, robots, animals, etc.), Advanced Designer is the group of three larger, more (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You're doin good, folks.

(...) -Tim (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  You're doin good, folks.

Dear LEGO company, I'd like to thank you for the direction the company is going in these days. I almost lost hope a few years ago, for a number of reasons. But lately, I find your products are burning a hole in my wallet. I'm also happy that you're (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

  dear lego, please make...

Sets that combine all the things that are good about the designer sets with all the things that are good about the old universal technic sets. (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Confused ....?? (Policy on LEGO Logo use)

(...) That's my guess too. I've seen a number of ad flyers where the logo is added in as a seperate graphic next to photos of the various items that they're trying to sell. (...) You mean so it doesn't get display in Times New Roman with a pink (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact