 Dear LEGO / 4259
4258  |  4260
Subject:
WHY?!?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:59:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego,

Why did you ever discontue some really great loved-by-children (like me :)
pieces and sets? Like the 1994-1996 Town > Race/Rescue sets like 6337, 6335,
6598, 6625, etc. And the 1997-1998 Space > UFO/Insectoids? And the pieces,
x81(motorcycle TWO WHEELED sometimes with windshield) and 4216, 4217, 4218,
and 4219, garage pieces???

Also, why did you ever start juinorization? Think about this: 6636 has 271
pcs. 6598 has 540. 6636 looks a little bigger, (but smart peoples know its
not :) but if you take away one measly piece, 6598 has double the amount of
6636's parts (plus 6598's are more useful and cooler! :)

Last question: When you guys created the Legends, why didn't you use the
original numbers of pieces on all the sets? TIP: Original is better, you
should rerelease sets with the same amount of pieces as you originally
released them with, otherwise everyone will go to Bricklink for copies of
the original.

Any answers are appreciated.
Matt C.