 Dear LEGO / 4258
4257  |  4259
Subject:
Lego shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 18:21:13 GMT

Dear Lego,

having seen the Lego Shop in Köln (Cologne) I just have to ask you:
PLEASE open a similar shop in Holland! Amsterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht, just
give us a shop like that!
Or even better, make it a cross between the Lego shop in Köln (in having the
Shop at Home sets, Lego Wear and the 'pick your brick in any colour' area)
and Smyths in Dublin (Amazing number of displays, and amazing assortment).

Duq

P.S. Let me know where I can send my CV when you do decide to set up shop
over here....