 Dear LEGO / 4062
  Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)

I'd DEFINITELY go for a shorter beard, Dumbledore hair, and Hermione hair in every possible color, as a new Service Pack. I think Lego could make some good money on such a pack. Forget about tossing caps and hats in the pack, as they always do, make (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes: Snip (...) Snip Just a few more thoughts, and if there isn't many more posts to this thread, then I might summarise it and post the final list in one of the Lego groups. More ideas, seeing as we have covered (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)