 Dear LEGO / 4062 (-5)
  Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)

I'd DEFINITELY go for a shorter beard, Dumbledore hair, and Hermione hair in every possible color, as a new Service Pack. I think Lego could make some good money on such a pack. Forget about tossing caps and hats in the pack, as they always do, make (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: snip (...) snip Just had another thought about the minifig accessories, what about a complete colour range of the long hair and long beard elements, at the moment the beard is only available in white and light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

In lugnet.dear-lego, Christopher L. Weeks writes: "What kids need is the experience of complex modularity with rules of certain varying granularity." Yep, I can't count how many times I heard old Gramps yelling that out the kitchen window at me. (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  US S@H...Poor Selection

Why is the US S@H selection so poor compared to some of the European sites? Many of the items that are no longer, or were never, available here in the states are still available in Europe. Some good examples are: Service Packs!!!!!!! (UK has these (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) There are two types of MB castle swords. If you go to my parts wanted page, you will find what I am calling "Mega Bloks Sword 1" and "Mega Bloks Sword 2" [note: those are just scans, not properly scaled or sized in relation to one another] -- (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact