 Dear LEGO / 4059
4058  |  4060
Subject:
US S@H...Poor Selection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:23:07 GMT

Why is the US S@H selection so poor compared to some of the European sites?

Many of the items that are no longer, or were never, available here in the
states are still available in Europe.  Some good examples are:

Service Packs!!!!!!!  (UK has these for many different themes, we have
little or none!)
Castle  (6094, 6098, 4819)  Our US selections for castle stinks!
Bulk Bricks  (why would 1x6 light grey bricks no longer be available here?)
Sculptures  (3724 has not been available here for a long time, yet it is
still available in the UK)

Although I do not presume to understand the workings of Lego as a company,
it seems ridiculous to me that if customers are interested in buying certain
products, why would they be limited to the selection in only their country
of residence.

Make it possible for orders to be placed in other countries!!!!!!!  If I am
willing to pay the extreme shipping costs for international orders, why do
you refuse to take my money by not allowing me to place orders with S@H in
other countries?