 Dear LEGO / 3977
Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story - News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 02:12:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Laura Gjovaag writes:

I'd rather get this resolved, get our poor receiving clerk (Peggy) an apology
for the headaches LEGO caused, get the correct case of merchandise, and a
promise that future mistakes will be promptly corrected without all this fuss.

Today our receiving clerk got an unexpected phone call from a LEGO
representative, apologizing for the problem and LEGO's previous unwillingness
to fix it.  They promised to immediately send out the correct case of sets,
and credited us for the incorrect case.  They also gave us a direct number to
call if we had any more problems, with the promise that any such problems would
be resolved as quickly as possible.

Can I just say "WOW"?

I don't know which of my many lines of inquiry led to this complete turnaround
on LEGO's part, but THANK YOU to everyone who helped.  Peggy is no longer
swearing about LEGO, and there is a chance I can talk the boss into ordering
more (now that we think we can get problems fixed promptly).

Thanks Jake, for passing the message on.
Thanks LUGNET, for supporting us.

Laura Gjovaag
Math 'N' Stuff
Seattle, Washington