 Dear LEGO / 3965
    lack of basic bricks in many new sets —John Gerlach
   I was thinking about the current perception of "LEGO sets", compared to the way we AFOLs looked at sets when we were kids. Many of the new sets have very few 'basic bricks', and some of the sets (like Bionicle) don't have any basic bricks. Do we (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: lack of basic bricks in many new sets —Herbert Steinhauser
   Sounds good, but I think this can not be realized. I think the only thing we can do is to play with our children with "normal" bricks and to show them that there is a world outside without Bionicle ..., that there can be almost the same fun by (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)