 Dear LEGO / 396
Re: Missions and Temples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Leanne Opaskar writes:
Dear LEGO,

For the Castle line, I'd love to see temples, chariots, coliseums,
aqueducts, and other buildings of the Greco-Roman historical period. The
crowning glory of the set could be a gigantic Roman forum.

Dear Lego,

       This is a great idea!  And further, since you are quite willing to do
liscensing and promotional tie-in's, why not an agreement with an organization
like the Smithsonian, The Learning Channel, or various educational
institutions?

       Sets in a classical theme could be designed and marketed quite
successfully in a similar fashion to the Dacta line, except that while Dacta
focuses primarily on building, this classical line could make modeling its
focus.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/