 Dear LEGO / 394
Re: Missions and Temples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 01:00:20 GMT

Stephen F Roberts <snafu@io.com> wrote:
Leanne Opaskar <lopaskar@san.rr.com> wrote:
For the Castle line, I'd love to see temples, chariots, coliseums,
aqueducts, and other buildings of the Greco-Roman historical period. The
crowning glory of the set could be a gigantic Roman forum.

...Oh gods, Roman Legos would be _SO_ great!!!! I would _love_ to have a full
army of Roman minifigs!!! And it wouldn't take any new pieces either, we've
already seen all the requisite pieces...

...Chariot races, roman boats, themed buildings (a parthenon like building would
be cool!), oh man this would be the series to get!

One word:

Gladiators.

Oh yeah.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)