 Dear LEGO / 3942
    Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Matt Hein
   In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeremy Scott writes: [lots of snipping today...] I've had similiar experience myself when it comes to finding sets I *absolutely* need to have, but it turns out the idiots back at the shipping plant cancelled because of no (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Michael Golaszewski
   This doesn't sound like too good of a situation. Maybe LEGO in the US can take a look at how LEGO Australia operates. In over 1 year Ozbricks has never had one cancelled order and the guys at LEGO Australia have everything under complete control so (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)