 Dear LEGO / 3907 (-5)
  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the DragonLANCE Series

For my preferences, i would much rather have a Dragonlance Line. Ditch the lame Harry Potter too. DL has 10 dragon types, all kinds of races, all kinds of neat looking fortresses and places. Monsters, machines, weapons and stuff. It would be very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) "a bit small"? That's an understatement! :) I think Pern would work better as a MOC theme (and it's way more likely to happen). The dragons are big enough that they should be built out of bricks, which we can already do. The dwellings and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

YES! PLEASE! :) Troy "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GvC53A.1HD@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

I think the Pern series would make a great Lego theme, and many of the parts already exist. You already have dragons (although they are a bit small for the Pernese dragons compared to the size of minifigs) and many people would welcome them in more (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 1x5, why not?

(...) That sure looks like a mis-print to me. Every other layer has a 1x4 and a 1x1, some draftsman missed a line. (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact