 Dear LEGO / 3807 (-5)
  Lego this is important so I beg of you read it and respond

First off I WOULD LIKE TO SAY that I am sending a simalar letter to lego. Dear Lego Inc. My name is Daniel Ravenda. I am 13 3/4. I am writeing to you representing lugnet.castle, in a way. I would just like to say how pleased I was with The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brickshelf instruction scans

(...) I dunno about how IP rights to the concept of hosting LEGO instruction scans online would work. If someone else wanted to host scans online, I don't think there would be anything Kevin could say about it. (...) This is a major point I think (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brickshelf instruction scans

However this brings up an interesting dilemma....Brickshelf (now Brickshelf LLC) was founded to originally display the scans of instructions and catalogues....the hosting of MOC's and other stuff was secondary. The compilation of the scans was the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Brickshelf instruction scans

(...) Or perhaps LEGO could host the scans on one of their servers, so that BrickShelf LLC wouldn't use as much bandwidth as before!? Just a thought... JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Brickshelf instruction scans

Dear Lego-- Please authorize Brickshelf LLC to continue to display the old instruction scans that had been available on that site. The scans are a vital resource for the Lego community and are badly missed. Having scans of old sets available only (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact