 Dear LEGO / 372
Re: Where are the World Cup Sets this time around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 02:52:28 GMT

Ummm.......if TLG aren't going to acknowledge the 1999 Rugby World Cup
Finals (1) by way of promotional sets I doubt TLG will acknowledge the
Women's World Cup.

It's hard to understand just how TLG goes about deciding what promotions to
release but having said that it's always exciting to see a new promotions
particularly if it fits in with TLG's existing product line ie the Soccer
Sets, Tine Milk Truck, Maersk Truck etc.

Sanjay

(1) The RWC is being played in the UK in October and is supposed to be the
second biggest single sporting event behind the Soccer World Cup.