 Dear LEGO / 3661
Re: exitement again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
Jeffrey writes:
p.s.  specific pieces I don't like:  Jack Stone (JS): car chassis, JS
wall/window, JS column, JS car fin.

Open wide and swallow, Jeffrey -- there's lot's more Jack Stone elements
coming your way in those Spiderman sets!

-- Hop-Frog

huh?  let me see... oh nooooooooooooo!  I was so wowed by the spiderman fig in
my first quick look that i missed (shrill hollywood movie scream here) JS
COLUMNS in the spiderman building facade set!!!  it is a tough pill(ar) to
swallow.  i did not notice js crap in the monster lab set, however the pieces
are dark.  thanks to Hop-Frog for the correction (in a sad sort of way)  ;)

jeff (a LOT less excited-*sniff*, *sob*)