 Dear LEGO / 3660
Re: exitement again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:54:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jeffrey writes:
p.s.  specific pieces I don't like:  Jack Stone (JS): car chassis, JS
wall/window, JS column, JS car fin.

Open wide and swallow, Jeffrey -- there's lot's more Jack Stone elements
coming your way in those Spiderman sets!

There are so many JS elements in the 2002 sets that it is almost as if
someone at TLC was perverse enough to insist that we all love this stuff and
that we should get some in every set for 2002. To contradict this obviously
erroneous view were the many JS sets at Target this afternoon -- languishing
even at 50% off.  Yes, there was an open set and I looked at the much
disputed JS columns.  Allan was right -- it's junk, sight seen or unseen. I
am waiting for the deepest of discounts before even considering most of the
2002 sets -- they seem a lot like JS sets to me...

Hmmm, let me think -- JS set #4609 for $20 USD or $0.21 USD each element
(for stuff I can't use and don't want, 95% garbage), or backorder some
#3739s from the S@H catalogue for $40 USD each or $0.06 USD each element
(for stuff I can use and DO want! 100% solid brick) -- which should I choose...

::yawn::

-- Hop-Frog