 Dear LEGO / 3587 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

"rhendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GnDr4D.Gvy@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) can (...) referring (...) a (...) Studded beams in all sizes and in a variety of colors (ahem, gray, white, black, yellow)!! Please!!! Technic is an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

Sitting here trying to imagine my latest and greatest robot, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough Technic pieces (well, duh! You can never have enough Lego). Then it occurred to me that SAH doesn't have "bulk" packs, just a few (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego direct, please make a service pack with lots of controll pannels

As a space builder, finding controll pannels is one of the hardest things to do. The starwars sets are great for most parts but many of the controll pannels in the sets (for example the one in the A-wing) are too specific to starwars. Some of them, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs - UPDATE!

(...) I would prefer not having to reply my own post, but it appears I spoke too soon... I phoned the said # today, and I kept trying it for half an hour unsuccessfully. So I phoned "Telecom", and they told me that the number was "broke" (?)... I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

(...) Yup, that was it. I just received an e-mail from the spanish/portuguese representant (?), he was most polite and indicated me the phone # in Lisbon to where I should call for the replacement pack. So, LEGO PEOPLE, thank you! Apparently, it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact