 Dear LEGO / 3586
    Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family —Rob Hendrix
   Sitting here trying to imagine my latest and greatest robot, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have enough Technic pieces (well, duh! You can never have enough Lego). Then it occurred to me that SAH doesn't have "bulk" packs, just a few (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family —Tim Courtney
     "rhendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GnDr4D.Gvy@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) can (...) referring (...) a (...) Studded beams in all sizes and in a variety of colors (ahem, gray, white, black, yellow)!! Please!!! Technic is an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family —David Schilling
     (...) YES! This is something that I've also been waiting for, ever since bulk started. I would like to see studded beams, and plates, as well as non-studded beams, full and half width, all in each size they come in, but only one size per bulk pack. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family —James Seibert
     Dear Lego, Please sell bulk Technic pieces. I love trains and I love robotics. I love building bridges but my piece count has dwindled because of a lack of new Technic pieces. No, strike that previous remark, a lack of replacement Technic pieces. I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family —John Heins
   I'd just like to point out that I raised the same issue here in a call for Technic "buckets", with no real response from TLC. However, under the DACTA board there was something of a response - to their credit. While the general consensus from the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)