 Dear LEGO / 3572
    Re: Minifigures in Legoland —Tony Hafner
   I recall, on our visit to Billund in 1980, finding an incredible Space display inside a glass case. I think it was in the store, but I'm not sure... that was a long time ago. This was in the time of blue/grey classic space with yellow windows, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Minifigures in Legoland —Tom Stangl
    Only if the cases were indoors and shielded from the sun! Otherwise, your creations could quickly sunstain. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Sun Microsystems Customer Service | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)