 Dear LEGO / 3569
    Re: Minifigures in Legoland —Wessel Burgers
   (...) Indeed, you are not the only one! I remember when I was a kid, back in the eighties, there used to be a recurring event called the 'Lego Show'. It was a show with many displays and dioramas that travelled across the country. It was ussually (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Minifigures in Legoland —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I remember these here in the U.S. as well. It would be in a large department store for a week or so every few years. I remember huge displays of Classic Space Legos as well has large sculptures of animals and landmarks such as the Statue of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)