 Dear LEGO / 3549
    Re: TLC declares Bankruptcy! (Kristiansen's unfurl golden parachute...) —Ronald Vallenduuk
   If you're that disappointed with TLC then why not sell your stuff and find a new hobby? (...) But they do still release bricks, and they've realised their error of judgement with Znap. (...) course): That's right. They're more durable now, and in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: TLC declares Bankruptcy! —Allan Bedford
   (...) I don't like to speak for anyone else, so let me answer your question from my own perspective. Many of my recent posts have been similar in their critical nature, though more subdued in their tone. And the reason is simple. I am sick and tired (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)